Monday, August 9, 2010

up to the mountain

Today, I slept until 1pm.

Today was a great day.

: )

I'm smack-dab in the middle of lots of changes - work, faith, life changes - and, if I'm honest, I've always been just a little allergic to the whole idea. This time, though, I'm hoping to make like a California girl (yes, you can blame Katy Perry for that reference) - just riding this wave of change and coasting toward the shore, no worries.

Isn't that how it goes? well, anyway - that's the plan.

I'll probably write here about some of those changes. I'm still trying to figure out what, exactly, this blog is and what I want it to be - so, there may be change coming to this space as well.

for now: a song that's inspiring me and helping me to breathe a little deeper these days.

2 comments:

anjuli said...

wow, i'm intrigued! can't wait to read more -
anj

Mark said...

Larry and I LOVE Patty Griffin and have seen her several times - maybe we'll catch a concert when she is in town...oh and the other musings in your blog are grrreat.